NoDevFee This is a program that allows you to remove the developer’s commission from the miner. Each miner has a developer commission, each miner has his own, whoever has 1%, someone may even have 2%. What does this mean, which means that from your mining profit, 1% or 2% will go to the miner developer. Our program is called NoDevFee helps to remove this commission, and this 1% or 2% will be received by you, and not by the developer of the miner.
How does work NoDevFee:
- We decrypt the source code of the miner.
- We insert our wallet instead of the developer’s wallet.
- We encrypt back.
- And that’s it, now there is no developer commission.
List of miners supported NoDevFee:
- Claymore’s Dual Ethereum + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner
- Claymore’s CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner
- Zec miner
- Cast xmr
- dstm’s ZCash / Equihash Nvidia Miner
- Claymore’s BTG AMD GPU Miner
- Claymore’s ZCash / BTG GPU Miner
- BTG nVidia miner
- MOD lbry
Instructions how to use NoDevFee
- Download NoDevFee, by the button above.
- Unpack the archive NoDevFee, and move the files from the archive NoDevFee to the folder with the miner.
- Turn off the miner.
- Open config.cfg file with notepad ++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org) and change the wallet of the desired algorithm to your own. Close config.cfg and keep config.cfg with your wallet.
- Run NoDevFee.exe, if we did everything right, a window will appear: Done!
- We start mining.